30.10.07

Pics, part 3 of 3...

So here's part 19-31 of a bajillion :) Some of these are getting closer to the kind of pics I want to be taking, but have yet to learn the proper mechanics of. One of these days I'll read the manual...

We went out to a live show at the local subversive coffee house... makes me think of the kind of thing that would have gone on in 20s Europe... Anja played with puppets...



Anja's shoes she chose for our walk there. I'm trying to walk more in prep for Germany, and because it's better for us, and the world.



Peek aboo, I see you!



For my friend Jess L. ... what I read while we waited for the music to start



Anja playing at playing chess. This is getting closer to the kinds of pics I want to be good at taking.



Concentration...



Playing with a little boy who was there...



One of the reasons I wanted a good camera. I still need a polarizing lens, though.



I love the color of some trees around here in the fall



Nights at our house... John explains something to me that he's reading online



Wish this'd come out better... Anja showing me how much she loves Faith, the cat, and how cute they are together



Last but not least... I see you in there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving all the pics, esp the wedding and your nature photos. i love your atheist bitch self. :)