30.10.07

Pics, part 1 of 3...

So, I got a camera for graduation. (Thanks, Dad!) This means that I'm taking lots more (albeit not-yet-fantastic) pictures, and getting closer to capturing what I see...

So here's part 1-9 of a bajillion :)

Making famous (ha!) cookies, which I'm now selling on etsy :)



Macro mode rocks - this is a party decoration hanging in our kitchen. Yes, still. :P



Driving around



John shows off his tattoo w/our friend Sue at a dinner party we went to in New York



John w/our friend Thom on the Staten Island ferry



The Statue of Liberty



Really beautiful flowers on Ellis Island



The intake room at Ellis Island, where immigrants used to all be processed



Anja curled up as a cat in our bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you seriously selling cookies on etsy, or am i just being ridiculously "cute" (a la Ang) again? sport me your etsy username, chica.