14.4.08

Nice NYTimes article about Munich life....

Nice NYTimes article about Munich

So, so many things to look forward to. So much to do, and to see. I cannot wait for the art museums, the beauty of the design in the city, the beautiful parks. Check out Munich Daily Photo for some great inspiration.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the costs, but somehow, we will make that work.

Speaking of work, it's been nuts lately. One of our project timelines got jacked internally, and we needed to make up a bunch of time in order to still meet client timelines. Whee! I think I've earned myself a freebie day or half day at some point, which is lovely to have a boss who acknowledges that and allows it. Time off without using PTO, in trade for a week or two of working my ass off... is not a terrible deal. I don't love it, but I'll take it.

Not much else new... John was in Switzerland for 10 days and got home last Thursday. So nice to have him home! :) I'm gearing up for another banjo lesson and flatfoot dance party in Foster, RI next Tuesday, and am psyched about that!

No comments: